If you want to love where you work and live, consider a career with Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho!
About the Echo/Vascular Sonographer Job
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest is seeking a dually registered Echo/Vascular Sonographer to join our Coeur d'Alene team!
As an Echo/Vascular Sonographer in this job you will perform echocardiograms and vascular ultrasounds in accordance with established practices and procedures. You will provide preliminary diagnostic evaluation and notifies cardiologists and vascular surgeons of results of examinations. In this job you will consult with cardiologist and vascular surgeons to establish requirements for non-standard examinations and determines technical factors to satisfy requirements.
Shift Expectation: Four 10hr shifts a week, 6:30am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, no weekends, no call.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
· Associate's degree (AA), or equivalent, from a college or technical school in Echocardiography (or; experience and training necessary for designation of "Registry Eligible" in Echocardiography) required.
· Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) preferred. At this time we are only considering candidates that already hold this registration.
· Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer Registration (RCS) required within 6 months of hire. At this time we are giving preference to candidates who already hold one of these registrations.
About Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest consists of a network of locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. These clinics provide heart patients across the northwest with highest level of comprehensive cardiovascular care available. All Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest physicians are board certified cardiologists who provide general cardiovascular care. In addition, Heart Clinics patients who require subspecialty care can receive treatment from physicians specializing in electrophysiology, echocardiography, nuclear and invasive or interventional cardiology.
Awards & Recognition - Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics. - Kootenai Health was recognized as one of the top hospitals in the U.S. that achieve superior clinical outcomes in cardiovascular care.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
The Spokane County Bar Association immediately seeks a qualified candidate to serve as ED/CEO for its Board of Trustees and staff. Primary responsibility for Board and community relations, implementation of missions, strategic plans and governing principles, plus overall office and staff management ... More
Performs quality echocardiograms in accordance with established departmental procedures and protocols. Provides preliminary diagnostic evaluation by completing a thorough preliminary report on a PACS. If necessary, consults with cardiologist regarding exam's results. Familiar with ... More
The City of Cheney is seeking qualified candidates for Entry Level OR Lateral Police Officer. For full job details and to apply, visit www.cityofcheney.org/jobs. Deadline 5 pm, December 28, 2017. Salary $4428-$5919/month, plus an excellent benefit package. More