Consider a Career with an Award Winning IT Department: Kootenai Health is seeking an experienced Database Administrator III
Interested? Great, keep reading!
About the job: As a highly experienced DBA III you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of clinical and non-clinical enterprise databases and related infrastructure. You will use your super powers in assisting in the initiation and planning of information systems related projects, primarily on the SQL platform, including a planned data warehouse project. You will write new reports and support existing ones. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Are you up for it? Keep reading!
Here's what we're looking for...
Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or a related field and 3 years of experience in a related field OR 5 years' experience in a related field OR Vocational/Technical diploma and 4 year experience required. Comptia Network + or A+ Certification preferred. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification preferred. Sound like you? Perfect, we are not done selling you on this job though so Keep Reading...
Maybe you have never thought of a career at Kootenai Health, let us share a few bragging rights:
· Most Wired award
· Kootenai Health employees have access to our tuition assistance program. Want to further your education? We'll help you pay for it!
· Looking for professional development opportunities? We provide free on-site learning through our Organizational Development department and e-learning modules.
· We have a convenient employee only Child Day Care - with-in walking distance!
· Our benefits are incredible! If you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
· We offer a generous 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
· We have an award winning Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
There is a lot more that Kootenai Health has to offer, but we don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve!
Got questions? Email Tara Polley at firstname.lastname@example.org - ok, you can call if you want 208-625-4633.
Ok, you can stop reading & apply - Today!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Kootenai Health is seeking a community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Surgical Scrub Techs!
You will be an integral part of the surgical team by preparing and maintaining medical equipment for surgical procedures. While working under the supervision of Registered Nurse and in collabor... More
Working Title Admissions Advisor/Visitation Coord
We are currently seeking skilled and team-oriented applicants for the following position: Admissions Advisor/Visitation Coordinator
- This is a 12-month (non-renewable) position.
The Visitations Coordinator position is responsible f... More
Kootenai Health is seeking a detail oriented, community-minded, and compassionate Pharmacy Tech II to take on the tasks needed to work in our new Specialty Pharmacy.
You will be spending hours on the phone with insurance companies and other pharmacies coordinating pharmacy services. You will be wor... More