Kootenai Health is seeking a highly motivated and patient-centric Practice Manager for our growing Kootenai Clinic.
Do you want to know more? Our Kootenai Clinic is comprised of multiple practices, through delivering compassionate care across a wide array of services like Family Medicine, Cancer Services, General Surgery, and OBGYN, just to name a few. We strive to improve the overall health of our community through the delivery of efficient, high-quality care through the integration of physicians, hospitals, post-acute care providers and payers.
In this role, you will contribute to the growth of the multiple practices; you will be working in collaboration with the Kootenai Clinic managers to achieve groundbreaking and sustainable improvements in outcomes. You will provide essential leadership support to define the scope of practice for clinical staff and develop clinic-wide policies and procedures to support clinic practice. You will actively promote a professional nursing practice environment that is highly participative, evidence-based, clinically excellent and collective in nature. This position will offer you the ability to fulfill your nursing passion through leading and mentoring clinic staff through a variety of avenues, such as leading Kootenai Clinic Nurse Council. You can take pride in working for a growing, healthy and high functioning organization.
As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
1. BSN required
2. Licensure as a Registered Nurse
3. five years' experience in as a charge nurse, manager, clinical instructor of supervisor in a setting related to clinical program requirements.
4. Experience working with various clinical information systems
5. Working knowledge of nursing operations, professional practice models and standards, and regulatory expectations.
6. BLS required from American Red Cross or Healthcare Provider Card from the American Heart Association.
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
· A full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· Financial Stability - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare." ·
· Workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· Training and educational opportunities
· Positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away!
To learn more about this opportunity, contact me, Julie Pickup at 208-625-4621 or email me at Jpickup@kh.org
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel for Peri Operative services. Ensures adherence to procedure and schedule. Supervises the procurement and maintenance of equipment and supplies, staffing and training of employees, and budgeting. May oversee pre- and post-operative ca... More
Responsible for protecting the organization's information assets and information technology resources. Leads the development and maintenance of enterprise wide IT security architecture, systems security design, security practices and procedures. Responsible for researching and report... More
Kootenai Health is the largest employer in the Inland Northwest. As we continue to grow and expand our extraordinary services, we are seeking a professional, clinical minded, and business dynamic leader to take on the role of Director, Heart and Vascular service line. Is this You?
Let's Put YOU in ... More