How would you like to work in one of the most beautiful areas in the Pacific Northwest and be able to walk out the Emergency room into a nature lovers playground? As any Emergency Room Nurse knows, your specialty encompasses caring for patients of all age groups and conditions. We are aware emergency room nursing is fast paced and stressful. When you are not working, you want to pursue those areas that help you relax and recharge.
Kootenai Health located in North Idaho in the town of Coeur d'Alene. We are home to one of the busiest emergency departments in Idaho and are a Level III Trauma Center. Coeur d'Alene is home to 55 lakes and three major ski resorts. We have an abundance of hiking trails, excellent fishing and tubing rivers and scenic drives. Plus we are only 30 miles east of Spokane, WA, which offers access to Spokane Int'l Airport.
We know that if you are currently an Emergency Room Nurse that you do not want to know what you will be doing because you already know that the emergency room can go from zero to sixty in no time at all, but more of what we can do for you. So if you have never thought of a career at Kootenai Health here is why you should.
- Kootenai Health RN's have access to tuition reimbursement from day one of employment. (this means if you love school and crave knowledge we will help pave the way for you to get that advanced degree you may want)
- We offer on-site learning through our Organizational Development department and learning modules.
- We have an on-site day care!
- We have incredible benefits if you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance is fully paid, and if you work part time, you only pay $30 per month.
- We offer 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
- We have an amazing Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
- There is a lot more that Kootenai Health has to offer, but we don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve.
If you like what you have seen so far, and you have the following qualifications then go ahead and apply, you won't regret it!
1. A graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
2. State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multistate privilege to practice" compact with Idaho.
3. BSN or enrollment and continuous progression towards completion of a BSN program.
4. A minimum of 1-year experience in Emergency, or Critical Care preferred.
5. CEN Certification preferred
6. ACLS Required.
It wouldn't hurt to have the following skills as well:
- Ability to shift gears and accelerate your pace as needed
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to think fast and on your feet
To learn more or talk to a recruiter contact Julie Pickup at 208-625-4621, firstname.lastname@example.org
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Kootenai Health offers a modern, state-of-the-art facility in which Kootenai Clinic's General Surgery and other affiliated surgeons are able to perform a wide variety of specialized surgical procedures.
Patients range from those coming to Kootenai for an extended stay for inpatient treatment to tho... More
The primary purpose of the Case Manager - RN position is to assess, plan and evaluate the care of a designated caseload of patients for the purpose of assuring the achievement of clinical and financial outcomes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must... More
Are you a CNA looking for a new opportunity? At Kootenai Health, CNA's play a pivotal role in helping patients heal in a safe and compassionate environment. We are looking for a CNA to join our team!
About the Job
As a CNA you will perform various direct patient care activities under the supe... More