The clinical care nurse expert functions in a bedside, hands-on role as a nurse expert, educator and consultant for assigned departments in the clinical development and education of nursing staff. Analyzes and validates educational needs and competencies. Develops and initiates training programs that facilitate achievement of clinical care nursing competency goals. Participates in the development of standards of practice using the most current evidence. Implements critical care nursing education processes that enhance knowledge, skills and attitudes for safe, competent and effective nursing practice. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Current license as Registered Nurse in the state of Idaho.
2. BSN required
3. Currently enrolled and actively pursuing a Master's in Nursing
4. A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in clinical care nursing practices OR a Master's degree in Nursing with five (5) years of experience in clinical care nursing practices required.
5. Previous experience in designing, developing, conducting and evaluating training programs for adult learners preferred.
6. BLS Required.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function.
- On feet a minimum of 8-12 hours, depending on length of shift.
- Frequent stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and pushing heavy equipment.
- Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials.
- Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
- Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
- Kootenai Health operates 24 hours per day each day of the year, operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
Premier Assisted Living looking for a weekend supervisor for Saturday/Sunday doubles (work 32 hours paid for 40). Must have NAC, Med Tech and supervisory experience. Good communication and problem solving a must. Great place to work, full benefits, excellent team. Send resumes to hrassist@orchardcre... More
Kootenai Health is currently seeking a patient-focused, compassionate RN with a passion for providing exceptional care to those they serve. If that is you, please apply to our Behavioral Health PIPELINE POSITION and your application will be maintained and considered as positions become available.
Orchard Crest Retirement & Assisted Living is hiring for night shift (10:00 pm-6:30 am). Must have NAC and MedTech certification & experience. Must be reliable and have good communication skills. Full time. Full benefits. Excellent team! Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org More