Calling All Sleep Disorder Technologists, Registered - Kootenai Health needs you!
Are you highly motivated, with strong experience, and seeking a new challenge in a new place? We are the choice for you.
In this role - as you know (because you are highly motivated and have strong experience) you will perform procedures associated with the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders and other abnormalities associated with sleep. You will be a part of a rock-solid team who has the support of many key individuals and such as an established Sleep Physician, strong Leadership, and supportive team members. You can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Check out these proud highlights:
- 4-bed hospital-based sleep lab
- Key part of the Pulmonary Service line - access to support and resources - CPAP and Oral device titrations utilizing the Matrix device
- Fully licensed and accredited through AASM
- Have you seen the area? Check out Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - what a place to play and work!
Do we have your attention to keep considering further?
1. Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a RRT and Licensed in the state of Idaho as a Respiratory Therapist, or 2. Registered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a RPSGT and Permitted in the State of Idaho as a Polysomnographic Technologist required. 3. A minimum of 6 months experience in sleep disorders medicine in a licensed facility required. 4. BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross or KMC BLS within 60 days of hire.
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· Financial Stability - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
· In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
· We have positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status
The City of Plummer is seeking an Electric Services Manager/Lineman. Position will be full time with some after-hours call time required and meetings required. Starting Salary is $100,000 annually including excellent benefits.
Minimum Qualifications: Must possess strong communication and interperso... More
Computer Systems Administrator
Employee Type: AP-Administrative Professional
Position Number: 55825
Work Location: Pullman
Summary of Duties:
The College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University is seeking a Computer Systems Administrator, specializing in Windows Server administrat... More