Calling All Sleep Disorder Technologists, Registered - Kootenai Health needs you!
Are you highly motivated, with strong experience, and seeking a new challenge in a new place? We are the choice for you.
In this role - as you know (because you are highly motivated and have strong experience) you will perform procedures associated with the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders and other abnormalities associated with sleep. You will be a part of a rock-solid team who has the support of many key individuals and such as an established Sleep Physician, strong Leadership, and supportive team members. You can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Check out these proud highlights:
- 4-bed hospital-based sleep lab
- Key part of the Pulmonary Service line - access to support and resources - CPAP and Oral device titrations utilizing the Matrix device
- Fully licensed and accredited through AASM
- Have you seen the area? Check out Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - what a place to play and work!
Do we have your attention to keep considering further?
1. Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a RRT and Licensed in the state of Idaho as a Respiratory Therapist, or 2. Registered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a RPSGT and Permitted in the State of Idaho as a Polysomnographic Technologist required.
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· Financial Stability - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
· In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
· We have positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status
Our client, Pet Emergency Clinic, located in Spokane, WA, has a career opportunity for a highly motivated individual as their Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the following duties: payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly expense reports, quarterly... More
A premier specialized in home health care provider in Richland, WA is looking for 6-7 CNA's to build purposeful relationships with our patients and their families as they provide assistance in daily living situations, attend to each patient's unique preferences and individual needs while working wit... More
Title: Chief Medical Officer
Supervisor: Chief Clinical Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pay Grade: 12,1
Purpose of Job:
Improves the overall health of the communities we serve by managing clinical programs of CHAS Health and patient care initiatives as fo... More