Calling All Sleep Disorder Technologists, Registered - Kootenai Health needs you!
Are you highly motivated, with strong experience, and seeking a new challenge in a new place? We are the choice for you.
In this role - as you know (because you are highly motivated and have strong experience) you will perform procedures associated with the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders and other abnormalities associated with sleep. You will be a part of a rock-solid team who has the support of many key individuals and such as an established Sleep Physician, strong Leadership, and supportive team members. You can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Check out these proud highlights:
- 4-bed hospital-based sleep lab
- Key part of the Pulmonary Service line - access to support and resources - CPAP and Oral device titrations utilizing the Matrix device
- Fully licensed and accredited through AASM
- Have you seen the area? Check out Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - what a place to play and work!
Do we have your attention to keep considering further?
1. Registered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a RPSGT and Permitted in the State of Idaho as a Polysomnographic Technologist required.
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· Financial Stability - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
· In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
· We have positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status
VCI is looking for a skilled carpenter! We are a small residential construction company established in 2012 and need to expand our crew to keep up with demand. Looking for someone with experience in all phases of residential construction who is self-directed and willing to lead other carpenters if ... More
ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data - including energy, water, waste and telecom - we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and r... More
Hecla Lucky Friday Mine is currently recruiting for supervisor positions in Electrical, Mill Operations, and Maintenance.
For detailed job descriptions and application instructions, visit the Lucky Friday Careers Page at www.hecla-mining.com. Contact Michelle Horning at 208.744.1807 with questions... More