Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest - Coeur d'Alene is seeking a community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Scheduling Clerk to join their team!
About the Scheduling Clerk Job As a Scheduling Clerk you will schedule procedures and patient appointments, answer incoming calls, verify authorizations, and provide outstanding customer service to patients, physicians and fellow office staff.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
Education & Experience
· Two years' medical office or hospital experience as a Health Unit Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Scheduler; or an equivalent combination of directly related education and healthcare experience required.
· At least 2yrs customer service experience required.
· A minimum of 1yr prior medical procedure scheduling experience preferred.
· Knowledge of spelling and medical terminology preferred.
About Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest consists of a network of locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. These clinics provide heart patients across the northwest with highest level of comprehensive cardiovascular care available. All Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest physicians are board certified cardiologists who provide general cardiovascular care. In addition, Heart Clinics patients who require subspecialty care can receive treatment from physicians specializing in electrophysiology, echocardiography, nuclear and invasive or interventional cardiology.
Awards & Recognition - Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics. - Kootenai Health was recognized as one of the top hospitals in the U.S. that achieve superior clinical outcomes in cardiovascular care.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
Very busy Spokane Valley specialty office seeking a qualified CMA with 1+ years experience. Must be comfortable with patients of all ages. Experience with Centricity, Nextgen, EPIC or other EMR program a HUGE PLUS! Duties will include but not limited to rooming patients, taking vitals, in-office pro... More
Competitive Wages!! Full benefits package. Drives a Semi-Truck. Unloads product pallets in staging area and/or appropriate cooler. Provides excellent customer service. Courteous to store employees. Exhibits a team work ethic. Has a working knowledge and ability to use the onboard computer system to ... More
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregons largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregons energy future.
What is it like to w... More