INTERNAL DEPARTMENT ONLY - at this time we are only accepting applications from current employees in this department.
Kootenai Health is seeking a community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Scheduling Clerk.
· Schedule procedures · Process patient charges · Maintain physician preference lists and perform as unit receptionist · Functions as the communication center for the nursing unit regarding all patient care, patient location, and patient/nursing activities, and is able to provide information and direction as needed · Perform unit specific competencies per unit standards · Performs other related duties as assigned · Physical Requirements: · Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function. · Required to be able to sit for up to 4 hours per day depending on length of shift.
· Occasionally may be required to lift up to 20 pounds, floor to waist, waist to shoulder and above shoulder height.
· No or very limited exposure to physical risk. · Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone. · Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc. · Work Environment: Kootenai Health and Kootenai Clinic operate 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· Two years' experience as a Health Unit Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Scheduler; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required. · Knowledge of spelling and medical terminology preferred
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Purpose of Job:
Improve the overall health of the communities we serve by providing primary medical services at CHAS clinics in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations of the CHAS Board of Directors and administration as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treats a mixed p... More
Rover.com is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Our corporate office in downtown Spokane is looking to hire support professionals.
For more information and to apply, please go directly to our Careers Page. www.rover.com/careers More
Journeyman Roofers or Subcontractors (Spokane/CDA)
employment type: full-time
Kodiak Roofing is now hiring Journeyman Roofers or subcontractors. Must have drivers licence, reliable transportation, and own tools. Must have proper identification, social security card, and be able t... More