In this position under the supervision of a physician and following established procedures and precedents, you will assist the physician in conducting patient examinations and providing routine treatments. As a RN in this clinic, you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid role that includes surgery and clinic nursing. Duties on surgery days will include preparing patients for surgery, circulating surgeries, recovery and discharging patients. Clinic days will include, but not limited to, triage, scheduling and preparing charts for surgery.
· Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
· BSN or enrollment and continuous progression towards completion of a BSN program. This requirement may only be waived at the Director level.
· Previous surgery experience preferred.
· State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multistate privilege to practice" compact with Idaho.
· BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or Kootenai BLS during General Orientation.
· ACLS required.
As an employee of Kootenai Clinic, you will be part of one of the largest employers in Kootenai County with approximately 3000 employees! Kootenai Health's main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and is a 292-bed community-owned hospital.
Kootenai Clinic is a growing network of employed physicians. Our providers offer a broad range of services in a variety of convenient locations. At Kootenai Clinic, our primary care providers, specialists, and surgeons work collaboratively on behalf of their patients. This unified health care approach helps to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible. We are proud of all our accomplishments and here are just a few:
· The organization has been named "A Best Place to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare magazine.
· Kootenai Health has the following accreditations:
· Since 2006, Kootenai has maintained the Nursing Excellence Magnet Status Designation from American Nurses Credentialing Center.
· In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation.
· Kootenai Heart Center was recognized as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care.
· Kootenai Outpatient Imaging earned the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation from the American College of Radiology
· Kootenai Health's Cancer Services received Cancer Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation from the American College of Surgeons.
· Kootenai Health was designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement as well as Spine Surgery.
· Kootenai Health was verified as a Level III Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma.
· In 2014, Kootenai Health joined the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Kootenai is the first member in the Pacific Northwest.
· In 2002, Kootenai Health received a Baby-Friendly designation.
As a Kootenai Health employee you will be granted pay for your experience
Kootenai offers full medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time and part-time employees.
If you have never considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Senior Helpers, a leading in-home care company, is seeking a part-time Registered Nurse with a great attitude and heart for seniors. We are looking for a caring and responsible individual to assist with client intake assessments, functional reassessments and care management of our clients. Must have... More
is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Elementary Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
Visit www.pullmanschools.org, or contact (509) 332-3584, for job descriptions and application materials. AA/EOE More