Our nurses are the heart of our organization. Their hard work and commitment to patients elevate us to high levels of excellence in health care. If you want to be part of something big, we welcome you to join our team! Kootenai Health is currently hiring a patient-focused, compassionate RN with a passion for providing exceptional care to those they serve.
By applying to this posting your application will be considered for current and future jobs available in the following departments: These are also the departments that will train New Graduate RNs through our Nursing Residency Program. 1N Oncology/Nephrology 1W Observation 2S Surgical 2E Ortho/Neuro 3N Medical 3S Progressive Care
As an RN on our team, you will evaluate, plan, implement, and document nursing care for an assigned patient population. Additionally, you will assist physicians during examinations and procedures, perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. RNs on our team promote each patient's independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching each patient and their family members to understand patient conditions, medications, and self-care needs.
· Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
· BSN or enrollment and continuous progression towards completion of a BSN program. This requirement may only be waived at the Director level.
· Prior experience preferred, will consider new graduates.
· State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multistate privilege to practice" compact with Idaho. · BLS Required (or within 60 days of hire.)
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all of our employees. If you want to love where you work and live, check out Kootenai Health. As your next employer, we are excited to offer you: Phenomenal Employer Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance at little to no cost for Full Time and Part Time Employees. A robust tuition reimbursement program! A 457 retirement plan! Main Campus On-site daycare! (located in Coeur d'Alene) Competitive salaries with a 12% differential for nights and an 8% differential for weekends! A robust and incentive-driven wellness program! Full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including outstanding employee development, training, and educational opportunities!
A few more things that make Kootenai Health outstanding:
· Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard for nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· Annual increases - We offer annual increases in wage (approximately 2%) in the first quarter of every year. Kootenai Health also conducts annual market analysis on like-sized hospitals nation-wide to stay competitive; if there's an increase nationally it will be given at the same time as the annual increase.
· Best Places to Work in Healthcare - Kootenai Health has been voted multiple times as one of the Nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare. We've earned this distinction by demonstrating the following:
o Financial stability
o Reinvesting in growth and medical technology
o Desirable benefit packages
o A full spectrum of employee reward, recognition and retention programs
o Workplace health and wellness initiatives
o Training and educational opportunities
o Positive employee/supervisor relationships
o Strong and caring leadership
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregons largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregons energy future.
What is it like to wor... More
Computer Systems Administrator ( Multiple Positions)
Position Number: 55825
The College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University is seeking a Computer Systems Administrator (55825), specializing in Windows Server administration, to join our WSU Veterinary Information Systems team in P... More
K-12 MUSIC TEACHER
9-12 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
CERTIFIED APPLICATION AVAILABLE AT WILBUR.WEDNET.EDU
VALID WASHINGTON STATE TEACHING CREDENTIALS
APPROPRIATE AREA ENDORSEMENTS
CLEAR WA STATE PATROL AND FBI CLEAR RATING More