Are you an experienced RN looking for something new?
At Kootenai Health we have an exciting hybrid job for an RN who is motivated by patient safety and building community partnerships. Our Patient Transfer Call Center is seeking a dedicated and compassionate RN for our open Patient Placement Coordinator job.
About the Job & Department
As an RN in this job, you will be responsible for consistent information exchange and communication between nursing administration and staff regarding proper physician and bed placement. You will call on your skills to prioritize and make decisions for timely transfers based on acuity, diagnosis, preference, bed availability, and staffing resources.
· The Patient Transfer Call Center is a 24/7 department.
· The shift for this hybrid job is expected to be: 1 shift as PPC RN, 2 shifts working as an RN in Nursing Resource Team (float RN.) Whenever possible, PPC RN's float in a float cluster by experience and preference of department. Availability to work nights is required to meet the needs of this department.
· The department consists of: Day shift = 1 PPC RN, 1 PPC clerical support. Night shift = 1 PPC RN.
· You will work closely with outlying facilities. Triages all in-coming transfers. Schedules life flight. Works with hospital supervisor for placement. Multi-tasking; constant pulse in ED, OR, and in-coming flights. Facilitates Dr. to Dr. Line.
· As an RN in this job you will provide excellent customer service, and have strong critical thinking skills. Multi-tasking in this job is a must, as well as outstanding phone and computer skills.
What we're looking for
· MSN, BSN or current enrollment in BSN program required.
· PCU/ED/CICU experience desired. Can consider charge RN's, RN's with leadership background, or ICM experience. No new grads at this time.
About Kootenai Health
- We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs - Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare." - Workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation - We have outstanding training and educational opportunities - We have active employee/supervisor relationships - Great Benefits
Interested? Apply now!
Have Questions? For further information about the position or to talk to a recruiter, contact Tara Polley by calling 208-625 4633, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
DAA Northwest is a wholesale dealer-only auto auction located in Spokane, WA. We are currently looking for Team Drivers to fulfill positions for long-haul car transport from West Coast to East Coast. Drivers will have a new 2018 model Western Star Sleeper truck, with Boydstun new configuration 9-1... More
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Unify Community Health at Northeast Community Center
Assist patients and keep the dental front office running smoothly.
JT Progra... More
The Journal of Business is seeking a deputy editor to work on its award-winning editorial team. The successful candidate will have strong editing skills, a firm grasp of grammar and AP style, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous newspaper experience preferred. Submit cover lette... More