Consider a Career with an Award Winning Nursing Department! Kootenai Health is seeking an RN in our Emergency Department to join our team!
Would you like to work in one of the most beautiful areas in the Pacific Northwest and be able to walk out the Emergency room into a nature lover's playground? As an Emergency Room Nurse knows, your specialty encompasses caring for patients of all age groups and conditions. We are aware emergency room nursing is fast-paced and stressful. When you are not working, you want to pursue those areas that help you relax and recharge.
- Kootenai Health RN's have access to tuition reimbursement from day one of employment. (this means if you love school and crave knowledge we will help pave the way for you to get that advanced degree you may want.)
- We offer on-site learning through our Organizational Development department and learning modules.
- We have an on-site daycare!
- We have incredible benefits if you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance is fully paid, and if you work part-time, you only pay $50 per month.
- We offer 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
- We have an amazing Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
About Kootenai Health.......
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital and a wide range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repeatedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility.
· Most Wired / Wireless Hospital, Hospital & Health Networks - Kootenai is consistently named one of the 100 Most Wired hospitals in the country. In this same survey, Kootenai also earned a spot on the list of Top 25 Most Wireless hospitals. · Gallup Great Workplace Award by Gallup for our ability to create a highly engaged workplace culture! · Professional development opportunities · Tuition assistance program - want to further your education? We'll help you pay for it!
About the Emergency Department......
The department consists of 72 RN Analysts, 18 HUCs, and 25 CNA's for a total of 115 team members.
As an RN in the Emergency Department, you will provide patient care in a variety of shifts ranging from 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts. The horizontal and vertical patterns for patient admits ensuring minimal patient wait times, while the dedicated staff provides critical medical care and specialized treatment to our critically injured or severely ill patients. Trauma Levels: Level III Trauma Center, American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma | View Site In 2014, Kootenai Health was verified as a Level III Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma. To receive verification, Kootenai had to prove it has the hospital resources needed for trauma care and can provide the entire spectrum of care to meet all of an injured patient's needs. Reviewers evaluated every phase of trauma patient care. Level II Trauma Center, State of Idaho Time Sensitive Emergency System | View Site In 2016, Kootenai Health was designated as a Level II Trauma Center by the State of Idaho Time Sensitive Emergency System. To receive the designation, Kootenai Health had to verify that it has the hospital resources needed for trauma care and able to provide the entire spectrum of care to meet all of an injured patient's needs. If you like what you have seen so far and you have the following qualifications, then go ahead and apply - you won't regret it!
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
· Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program. · BSN or enrollment and continuous progression towards completion of a BSN program.
Experience · Minimum of 1-year experience in Emergency, or Critical Care.
Licensure/Certification · State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multi-state privilege to practice" compact with Idaho. · ACLS Required. CEN Certification preferred.
It wouldn't hurt to have the following skills as well:
- Ability to shift gears and accelerate your pace as needed
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to think fast and on your feet
To learn more or talk to a recruiter contact Julie Pickup at 208-625-4621, email@example.com
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements): On feet, a minimum of 2-4 hours, depending on the length of shift, the remainder of shift spent sitting. Occasional stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and pushing up to 10 pounds. Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials. Communicate with patients, physicians, families, and co-workers in person and on the telephone. Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc. Work Environment: Kootenai Health operates 24 hours per day each day of the year, operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
Working Title Web Application Server Administrator (ITS 3)
This is an open recruitment; three days' notice will be provided prior to closure of recruitment.
We are currently seeking skilled and team-oriented applicants for the following position: Web Application Server Administrator (IT... More
ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data - including energy, water, waste and telecom - we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and r... More
Job Description: The Health & Safety Manager is responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining health and safety compliance at P. Kay Metal . The goal of this position is to minimize the risks posed by hazards to its employees and to the company by implementing appropriate control systems... More