Are you a natural born educator with a passion to foster growth?
Kootenai Health is seeking a Professional Development Specialist. In this position, you are accountable for the planning, development, facilitation and evaluating of training and development programs. Your adherence to ANCC guidelines for nursing professional staff development with regards to continuing education will be vital to this job. You will collaborate with managers, partners, and subject matter experts to design effective programs. You will actively research new training techniques and suggests improvements to existing training programs. Prepares initial and ongoing competencies and training plans for clinical positions and partners with managers to ensure completion. You will be responsible for completing necessary certifications to align with training requirements. This is a big job and if you are to the task, you can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Are you ready to hear more? - Here is the required stuff:
1. Current license as Registered Nurse in the state of Idaho required. 2. Baccalaureate degree in Nursing, Adult Education or a related field, or enrolled and actively pursuing a baccalaureate degree, required. 3. 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified preferred. 4. Graduate preparation in adult education desirable. 5. Previous experience in designing, developing, conducting and evaluating training programs for adult learners using a variety of media or instructional delivery methodologies preferred. 6. Experience in successfully managing multiple competing priorities/projects and consulting with various levels of management and staff regarding performance issues and training desirable. 7. Specialty certification in staff development or clinical area of responsibility desirable. 8. BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or KMC BLS within 60 days of hire
Now check this out:
- Magnet designation in 2006
- Kootenai Health employees have access to tuition reimbursement from day one of employment.
- We offer on-site learning through our Organizational Development department and learning modules.
- On-site day care!
- We have incredible benefits if you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
- 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
- We have a fantastic Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
- There is a lot more that Kootenai Health has to offer, but we don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve.
Now that we have your attention - here's how to apply!
For more information on this role, please contact Tara Polley at 208-625-4633, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at kh.org/careers
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, gender, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status
Craft3 is looking for a Commercial Credit Underwriter to join our Spokane, WA office to underwrite commercial loans. Application deadline is February 19, 2018. To view the complete job description, go to www.Craft3.org/Careers/Jobs. Craft3 is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are e... More
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
For over 125 years, Portland General Electric has proudly served Oregon. Our dedication to helping customers is matched by our commitment to providing PGE employees with a diverse array of rewarding career opportunities. Diversity and community are at the he... More
Application deadline: February 10, 2018
Before you apply- Please be sure to have copies of:
your high school diploma or GED
proof of passing Math 60 (algebra) within the past 36 months or proof of completing a Math placement exam and being placed higher than Math 60 in the past 36 months. You ... More