Kootenai Health is looking for a pharmacist with a strong clinical background to support our clinical service line owners as a Variable Clinical Pharmacist.
Duties of this service line include providing excellent clinical pharmacy services to a variety of decentralized units, as well as occasionally staffing main pharmacy operational shifts as needed. Our ideal candidate would be residency trained, be comfortable working in a variety of clinical practice areas, and have a strong interest in eventually owning their own service line.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Doctor of Pharmacy degree or a BS with hospital experience preferred. Must be licensed and/or license eligible in the State of Idaho. EMPLOYER HIGHLIGHTS:
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized by large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all of our employees. If you want to love where you work and live, check out Kootenai Health. As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
Phenomenal Employer Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance at little to no cost for Full Time and Part Time Employees.
· A 457 retirement plan!
· An excellent tuition assistance program! Want to further your education? We'll help you pay for it!
· Main Coeur d'Alene Campus daycare within walking distance!
· Competitive salaries with a 12% differential for nights and an 8% differential for weekends!
· A robust and incentive-driven wellness program!
· Full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including outstanding employee development, training, and educational opportunities!
A few more things that make Kootenai Health outstanding:
· Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent healthcare provider.
· Annual increases - We offer annual increases in wage (approximately 2%) in the first quarter of every year. Kootenai Health also conducts annual market analysis on like-sized hospitals nation-wide to stay competitive; if there's an increase nationally it will be given at the same time as the annual increase.
· Best Places to Work in Healthcare - Kootenai Health has been voted multiple times as one of the Nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare. We've earned this distinction by demonstrating the following:
o Financial stability
o Reinvesting in growth and medical technology
o Desirable benefit packages
o A full spectrum of employee reward, recognition and retention programs
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
For over 125 years, Portland General Electric has proudly served Oregon. Our dedication to helping customers is matched by our commitment to providing PGE employees with a diverse array of rewarding career opportunities. Diversity and community are at the he... More
Application deadline: February 10, 2018
Before you apply- Please be sure to have copies of:
your high school diploma or GED
proof of passing Math 60 (algebra) within the past 36 months or proof of completing a Math placement exam and being placed higher than Math 60 in the past 36 months. You ... More
Job Description: The Health & Safety Manager is responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining health and safety compliance at P. Kay Metal . The goal of this position is to minimize the risks posed by hazards to its employees and to the company by implementing appropriate control systems... More