Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest - Post Falls is seeking a community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Patient Services Coordinator to join their team!
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized by large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent healthcare provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
· Best Places to Work in Healthcare - Kootenai Health has been voted multiple times as one of the Nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare.
About Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest consists of a network of locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. These clinics provide heart patients across the northwest with the highest level of comprehensive cardiovascular care available. All Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest physicians are board certified cardiologists who provide general cardiovascular care. In addition, Heart Clinics patients who require subspecialty care can receive treatment from physicians specializing in electrophysiology, echocardiography, nuclear and invasive or interventional cardiology.
Awards & Recognition - Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics. - Kootenai Health was recognized as one of the top hospitals in the U.S. that achieve superior clinical outcomes in cardiovascular care.
About the Patient Services Coordinator Job
This job is located in Coeur d Alene, Idaho.
As a Patient Services Coordinator you will coordinate appointment scheduling for providers and self-referrals, greet and assist patients in completion of required paperwork and compliance forms, schedule procedures, and interact with area physician clinics and agencies as needed. You will collect copays, deductibles, and self-pay payments, obtain pre-authorizations, and process charges. You may also coordinate and perform patient referrals for approval, schedule appointments with providers/entities once approval has been received, and communicate details to patients.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Experience working in a medical office preferred.
· Knowledge of spelling and medical terminology preferred.
If you have the experience we're looking for and you want to love where you work and live, apply now!
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements): Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. No or very limited physical effort required. No or very limited exposure to physical risk. Communicate with patients, physicians, families, and co-workers in person and on the telephone. Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
Work Environment: · Kootenai Clinic locations have operation hours based on locations and patient needs, therefore, availability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as appropriate for the location will be expected and required. · Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
The College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences (CAHNRS) seeks a Principal Assistant to join their Communications team, reporting to the director. Commensurate with qualifications and experience + full benefits. Plays a key support role in the CAHNRS Communications team and serves ... More
Application deadline: February 10, 2018
Before you apply- Please be sure to have copies of:
your high school diploma or GED
proof of passing Math 60 (algebra) within the past 36 months or proof of completing a Math placement exam and being placed higher than Math 60 in the past 36 months. You ... More
VCI is looking for a skilled carpenter! We are a small residential construction company established in 2012 and need to expand our crew to keep up with demand. Looking for someone with experience in all phases of residential construction who is self-directed and willing to lead other carpenters if ... More