Supports unit or department by providing a high level of administrative support and coordination to other departments within the organization, as well as with outside entities to facilitate workflow and efficiencies. Coordinates department or unit needs for projects, reporting, research, meetings, and/or travel with available resources. Composes memos transcribe notes, and researches and create presentations. Generates reports handle multiple projects, prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports. Assists with Kronos edits and scheduling/staffing. May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. May direct and lead the work of others. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Associates Degree in related field and ; OR Equivalent education/related experience required
2. One-year supervisory experience required
3. Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills required
4. Knowledge of Laws or regulations regarding Privacy Act and Confidentiality
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function. · Majority of shift spent sitting
· No or very limited physical effort required
· No or very limited exposure to physical risk
· Communicate with patients, physicians, families, and co-workers in person and on the telephone.
· Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· Kootenai Health operates 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
· Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Immediate opening for a full-time instructor for our HVAC/R Service Technician vocational- will provide paid curriculum training prior to next class session. We are a Title IV federally accredited program since 1999 and promote professionalism, high quality standards & workmanship within the classro... More