Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies. Minimum Qualifications:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
About the Unit
2South - General Surgery
Our General Surgery unit is staffed with safe, compassionate and engaged team members. The General Surgery Unit manages acute medical surgical patients with a wide range of diagnoses and care needs. This unit is a part of the Care Innovation and Transformation (CIT) collaborative, one of 10 units selected from across the nation to participate in the cohort. · Number of Beds - 30 · Number of Staff - 33 RN's, 21 CNA's, and 3 HUC's · Typical RN to Patient Ratio - 1:5 · Patient Turnover Rate - 75%
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
Apply today and become a part of the Kootenai Health Dream Team!
Registered Nurse - Triage
Unify Community Health, Northeast
Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
YVFWC is a NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program eligible site.
Are you a new RN grad or experienced professional looking to make a positive difference in the community? Do you want to use your nursing skills... More
NATURE OF POSITION
Receive incoming calls for ambulance, fire and law enforcement assistance. Take control of calls and interrogate to obtain all information necessary to dispatch the appropriate units. Dispatch the appropriate units and monitor radio frequencies to maintain the safety of respond... More