Kootenai Health is seeking a detail oriented, Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI) knowledgeable professional to lead a busy and progressive CDI Team.
We Need YOU to Be our First CDI Manager
You will provide direction and leadership for the daily operations of the Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI) program. Responsible for program development, staff development, provider education, quality improvement, and program data analytics. Ensures the CDI program captures appropriate provider documentation for clinically indicated conditions, or procedures, to support the accurate assignment of severity of illness, expected risk or mortality, intensity of service and resource consumption. These processes will accurately portray the organization's quality outcomes ratings, reduce compliance risks, and capture appropriate reimbursement. Utilizes clinical expertise, clinical documentation improvement best practices and facility specific tools to be in compliance with the mission/philosophy, standards, goals and core values of Kootenai Health.
Minimum Qualifications: BSN required, MSN preferred Current RN licensure for the State of Idaho 2 years' CDI experience in a hospital setting required Previous Supervisory experience required CCDS, CDIP, CCS certification preferred Strong computer, communication and presentation skills and be comfortable working closely with Physicians Ability to lead projects with complex responsibilities and timelines
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Magnet Status - Kootenai has maintained MagnetTM status since 2006. This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - We became the 30th member in 2014.
· We have a convenient employee only Child Day Care - with-in walking distance.
· We have incredible benefits - If you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
· We offer a generous 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
· We have an award-winning Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
We have a lot more to offer, but don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve.
MANAGER, CLINICAL DOCUMENT INTEGRITY (CDI)
Transitional Care Services - Clinical Documentation
Curious about how you might be able to help? Heres a list of typical Red Cross volunteer opportunities:
Disaster Services: Volunteers get trained to respond to local and national disasters. In addition, volunteers train people, families, schools and communities to be prepared for emergencies.
NATURE OF POSITION
Receive incoming calls for ambulance, fire and law enforcement assistance. Take control of calls and interrogate to obtain all information necessary to dispatch the appropriate units. Dispatch the appropriate units and monitor radio frequencies to maintain the safety of respond... More