Kootenai Outpatient Surgery is seeking a compassionate, community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Receptionist / Scheduler and "First Face" for patients being admitted into in our Outpatient Surgical Center.
Job Summary / Essential Duties
· Responsible for greeting and admitting patients as they enter Outpatient Surgery
· Direct patients to appropriate parties
· Give direction and provide clerical support to staff
· Prepare charts and complete Operating Room scheduling
· Answer telephones and direct callers to the appropriate department or unit
Additional position details:
This position is scheduled Mon-Friday, afternoons - 20 hours/week. The ideal candidate will have previous medical office experience. The qualified candidate will possess excellent customer service experience, be highly engaged, enjoy working with patients and their families, and will be the "face" of Kootenai Outpatient Services.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· A high school diploma is required
· Two years of college education is preferred
· Previous medical office experience is preferred
· Two years of previous experience as receptionist
· Minimum of two years in some aspect of the medical field to assure familiarity with medical terminology
Kootenai Health Highlights
Kootenai Health provides comprehensive medical services to patients in northern Idaho and the Inland Northwest. Its main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV, holds Magnet designation for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. It is also designated as a Level II Trauma Center, and accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all employees. If you want to work and live in a great area, then check out Kootenai Health and Coeur d'Alene Idaho.
Shift:Sun thru Thurs 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Rate of pay :11.50
We are needing a janitor who can do a multiple tasks that are needed. If you are interested, please send your resume to Recruiting@deepkleeninc.com or call Jana or Raquel at 916-714-9225. More
*Part Time: Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 12:30pm
Ferrellgas, a nationwide leader in the propane industry, is looking for a Part-time Material Handler in Spokane Valley, WA.
Apply online at: www.ferrellgas.com