Kootenai Health is seeking a compassionate, community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Receptionist / Scheduler and "First Face" for patients being admitted into in our Outpatient Surgical Center.
Job Summary / Essential Duties
· Responsible for greeting and admitting patients as they enter Outpatient Surgery
· Direct patients to appropriate parties
· Give direction and provide clerical support to staff
· Prepare charts and complete Operating Room scheduling
· Answer telephones and direct callers to the appropriate department or unit
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· A high school diploma is required
· Two years of college education is preferred
· Two years previous experience as receptionist
· Minimum of two years in some aspect of the medical field to assure familiarity with medical terminology
Kootenai Health Highlights
Kootenai Health provides comprehensive medical services to patients in northern Idaho and the Inland Northwest. Its main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV, holds Magnet designation for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. It is also designated as a Level III Trauma Center, and accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all employees. If you want to work and live in a great area, then check out Kootenai Health and Coeur d'Alene Idaho.
You can help hungry people in our community. Please join other volunteers to help sort and pack produce, food drive or bulk food items in preparation for distribution to our emergency food partners. Second Harvest's volunteers provide a wide range of valuable services that help feed 50,000 hungry pe... More
NATURE OF POSITION
Plan, organize, coordinate and supervise the maintenance and operations activities of City-owned parks, cemetery, urban forest and trails, playgrounds, and athletic facilities.
General direction and oversight is provided by the Director of Parks and Recrea... More
Orange Media Network at Oregon State University (OSU) invite applications for an Assistant Director of Advertising & Marketing. This is a full-time (1.0 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position. Reappointment is at the discretion of the Director.
Student Media informs, persuades, gu... More