Kootenai Health is seeking a compassionate, community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Receptionist / Scheduler and "First Face" for patients being admitted into in our Outpatient Surgical Center.
Job Summary / Essential Duties
· Responsible for greeting and admitting patients as they enter Outpatient Surgery
· Direct patients to appropriate parties
· Give direction and provide clerical support to staff
· Prepare charts and complete Operating Room scheduling
· Answer telephones and direct callers to the appropriate department or unit
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· A high school diploma is required
· Two years of college education is preferred
· Two years previous experience as receptionist
· Minimum of two years in some aspect of the medical field to assure familiarity with medical terminology
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Are you an energetic, growth oriented people leader? If the answer is YES, we want you to round out our Leadership team at Basic American Foods in Moses Lake. We are a dynamic pack of individuals seeking a "like minded" people leader to help us grow our people! More
is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Elementary Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
Visit www.pullmanschools.org, or contact (509) 332-3584, for job descriptions and application materials. AA/EOE More
Immediate opening for a full-time instructor for our HVAC/R Service Technician vocational- will provide paid curriculum training prior to next class session. We are a Title IV federally accredited program since 1999 and promote professionalism, high quality standards & workmanship within the classro... More