If you want to love where you work and live, consider a career with Kootenai Health in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho!
Kootenai Health is seeking a Clinical Informatics Analyst to join our team!
About the Clinical Informatics Analyst Non-RN Job:
As a Clinical Informatics Analyst, you will work closely with the RN Clinical Analyst and clinicians including physicians, departmental leadership, Quality, Patient Safety, Information Systems, Accreditation and Licensure departments to strategically implement and guide the use of technology to ensure optimal care delivery processes and effectively communicate patient care activity. You will participate in improvement projects and on assigned committees to provide content knowledge on the literature related to the use of EMR and other technology to meet patient safety goals, support clinician workflow and achieve care improvements. In this job you will demonstrate independent decision making. (Performs other related duties as assigned.)
This role can grow into many things! It allows for growth in a wide variety of areas; Change Management, Project Management, and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be energetic and ready to learn new things, passionate about their work and want to make a difference. Good communications skills and the ability to think on their feet a must!
Reasons to apply for this position; opportunity for growth, a fun energetic team that is highly engaged, a new role that YOU get to help develop and.....Kootenai Health is a great place to work!
· Certification in clinical field preferred (i.e. HUC, CNA, MA.) BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or KH BLS during General Orientation.
· Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in patient care setting required; Hospital and/or Ambulatory Clinic preferred. Knowledge of clinical processes, information technology, and accompanying computer skills required
Essential Job Functions: Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function. On feet, a minimum of 2-4 hours, depending on the length of shift, remainder of shift spent sitting. Occasional stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and pushing up to 10 pounds. Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials. Communicate with patients, physicians, families, and co-workers in person and on the telephone. Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
Work Environment: Kootenai Health operates 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients. Kootenai Health Clinic locations have operation hours based on locations and patient needs, therefore, availability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as appropriate for the location will be expected and required. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30thmember, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should! Apply online today at www.kh.org/careers.
Post Falls, ID JMAC Resources Division , Experienced Truck Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
CDL Class A & management exp. preferred.
Must own basic mechanic tools
Verified exp. Required - wage DOE
Trained mixer drivers:
Must have CDL Class A.
Apply www.jmacresource... More
Premier Assisted Living looking for a weekend supervisor for Saturday/Sunday doubles (work 32 hours paid for 40). Must have NAC, Med Tech and supervisory experience. Good communication and problem solving a must. Great place to work, full benefits, excellent team. Send resumes to hrassist@orchardcre... More