This position would be responsible for assisting the physician in performing Heart Caths, pacemakers, interventional procedures to include PTCA, stent and IABP etc. The CV tech performs/reviews baseline patient assessments, evaluates and charts patient's response to diagnostic or interventional procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Graduate of an approved Cardiovascular Invasive Technology training program required OR Two years experience in related field required. Experience Demonstrated ability to scrub, monitor and circulate on the following procedures: Diagnostic Cardiac catheterization Interventional Cardiac procedures Pacemakers Intra-aortic balloon. Licensure/Certification
ACLS within 6 months of hire. BLS Required within 60 days of hire. Availability Must be available to be on call as needed and able to arrive at the hospital within 20 minutes of a page when on call.
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all of our employees. If you want to love where you work and live, check out Kootenai Health. As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
· Main Coeur d'Alene Campus daycare within walking distance!
· Competitive salaries with a 12% differential for nights and an 8% differential for weekends!
· A robust and incentive-driven wellness program!
· Full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including outstanding employee development, training and educational opportunities!
A few more things that make Kootenai Health outstanding:
· Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· Annual increases - We offer annual increases in wage (approximately 2%) in the first quarter of every year. Kootenai Health also conducts annual market analysis on like sized hospitals nation-wide to stay competitive; if there's an increase nationally it will be given at the same time as the annual increase.
· Best Places to Work in Healthcare - Kootenai Health has been voted multiple times as one of the Nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare. We've earned this distinction by demonstrating the following:
o Financial stability o Reinvesting in growth and medical technology o Desirable benefit packages o A full spectrum of employee reward, recognition and retention programs o Workplace health and wellness initiatives o Training and educational opportunities o Communications o Positive employee/supervisor relationships o Strong and caring leadership Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, gender, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Credentialed CDP or CDPT needed for a busy outpatient substance use treatment agency. Adult and adolescent treatment services provided by a phenomenal staff of clinicians and support staff dedicated to helping people obtain recovery and wellness. Minimum 1 year clinical experience required: assessme... More
The College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University is seeking a Web Designer (123607), to join our WSU Veterinary Information Systems team in Pullman, WA.
The qualified applicant will provide administration and support for production Windows servers, enterprise appl... More
Veterinary Surgical Hospital is seeking an experienced LVT for a full time position.
The candidate must be efficient, detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible and compassionate. Strong technical and interpersonal skills are required.
*Ability to perform digital radiographs, surgi... More